Friday, March 22, 2013

Sickness!!

Well Jacob finally got his first real sickness in a LONG time!  Normally he gets a little cold or stuffy nose...but never really gets sick.  That is until Thursday   He was so sick and had such a high fever. I took him to the doctor and it turns out he has strep.  I am so glad that I took him to the doctor because I probably wouldn't of done that.

He got sick right after his last surgery and his doctor gave him a TON of antibiotics.  So I still had some left over.  As soon as I noticed him getting sick, I started giving him some meds.  So now the next day, after being so sick, he is doing good.  He is acting completely fine!  I told him to be sick!!  Lay down and get some good rest in.  But that's not for him.  He is wild and crazy and a little strep throat is nothing!

Being sick he just looked so sick and miserable.  I am so glad he is feeling better.  However, it would of been nice to have a few more days of quiet Jake...haha.


We have a paypal account ready for Jacobs service dog.  If anyone would like to donate towards his service dog, we would appriciate any donation...big or small!  Click here to donate

No comments:

Post a Comment