Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Scary episode


Feb 11, 2013 12:40am
Last monday Jacob was acting a little off all day. He has lots of days like this so I didnt really think of anything. He layed around and just complained he was sick. I normally leave him to go pick up Tyler from school and so that day was no exception. I looked over at him and he was just laying there starring at the tv. So I said to him "im going to get Tyler, I will be back in a few min" and then I left. I didnt hear anything from him, but that was the normal for the way he was feeling. I just took off to get Tyler. When I got back I found him on the ground not moving. I called to him and he didnt say anything or move. I went to him and tried to turn him over and he just moaned. I got him up to the couch and he was trying to talk to me but could not get words to form. He was almost paralyzed. He could not move his body or get words to form. It took him a few hours to get back to where he could talk and walk again.
After he could talk again, I asked him about what happened. He told me that he could not move at all and his brain was all weird feeling. And that in his mouth it was like water kept coming out and he could not control it. So I called the neurologist and he said it sounds like his body just ran out of energy. But after asking friends, they all think it sounds like a seizure. So I am going to be talking to another neurologist and see what they think. Hopefully something like this doesnt happen again. It was so scary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment